SILVER & TRUE BLUE BATTLE
- This is a Letter only battle, which means NO CHARACTERS, either outside or inside your letters and your letters themselves CAN NOT be turning into a character.
- NO background.
- Each artist will receive 8 cans; 3 silvers, 2 True Blues, 2 of the artist choice of color and 1 can (color will be determined by the color of the wall) to cut back with, this color can ONLY be used to cut back with, NOTHING ELSE.
- Only use the paint that is assigned to you, no outside paint.
- Artist MUST stay inside of assigned space given.
- Piece MUST be filled in silver and outlined in True Blue with color of artist choice to be used as a complementary color.
- Artist MUST complete the piece in the 6 hours allocated to paint.
All rules must be followed to avoid disqualification. Judges will be judging you in four categories; Originality (6 points), Style (5 points), technique (5 points), use of space (4 points), for a total of 20 points. The artist with the most points after all three judges points are added will be the winner. In case of a tie, the remaining artist will judge the tie pieces using the same 4 category, 20 point system.